Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Woo hoo!!! You all MUST be praying with us!! Dr. Denny called on the phone today to see how Rees did overnight. I gave him my report and he asked the dreaded question, "Have you turned him yet?" Uh, uh, I, uh, ... well, ...

He said, "It needs to be done and you can do this." And then he walked through the 'ifs and thens' and he said to be sure to let him know as soon as it was done.

Rees could hear the whole conversation and he began to get a bit anxious but he let me explain what we were going to do and I turned on a Paw Patrol episode on my tablet, he did his deep breathing exercises as did I and I prayed a quick prayer asking God to be with me and do this for me.


I went really slow and watched very carefully and ... PRAISE THE LORD! ... SUCCESS with not even a wince, a whimper, or any waterworks!! I was also able to moisten and maneuver the dried packing of gauze from around the rod that had been oozing since yesterday.

We called Dr. Denny back right away and Rees wanted me to be sure to let him know that He had been doing his breathing.

So thankful for the continued prayers and support. It has surely strengthened us.


No comments:

Post a Comment