Wednesday, May 20, 2015

How It All Began ...

So, dear readers ... we've completed our home study and we're waiting to be fingerprinted by the Department of Homeland Security (which is scheduled for May 28) and already one of us adoptive parents is tired ... of paperwork ... of waiting ... of pondering.  Pathetic?? 


I know, ... right??  


You would think by now, ... after two adoptions ... that I would be "GOOD" with the whole process and the waiting thing.  

Hmm ... so, ... since I don't have any current adoption updates to share and I won't, perhaps, feel better unless I make an update to this blog, I have officially decided to give you ... the readers (I know you're out there) some background on us as a family, who we are, and how adoption became a part of our lives.  Those stories lead in to Jonah and Rees' stories too! 


Once upon a time ... a handsome royal knight fell "head over heels" in L-O-V-E with a beautiful princess!!  

(hahaha ... aren't we cute??)



We are Brian and Kimberly and we've been married 15 years.  


It used to be Brian and Olivia ...

...and me and my boys, Ben and Jake ... 

We blended together as one family

And then our family grew ...

and then grew some more!! 

Now we look like this!!

We are a GRANDE FAMILY (Blended and Whipped)!!

... with Our Three BIG kids ...

... and our two Chinese dumplings ...

Good to know there's such a thing as 
"wide-angle lens" !!!

NEXT UP: The Transition to Adoption














No comments:

Post a Comment