Thursday, April 23, 2015

Turning it around ...

The last two days I am feeling discouraged … I don’t like it one bit so I am going to try like crazy to turn this around.  Instead of dwelling on the things that are getting me down, I’m going to ponder on all the things I am thankful for.  It is a “Thankful Thursday” after all, isn’t it??
 
I’m thankful for the following posts I saw on Facebook earlier today …
 
                “…you know in all your hearts and in all your souls that not one word of all the good words which the Lord your God spoke concerning you has failed; all have been fulfilled for you, not one of them has failed.” ~Joshua 23:14
 
                All of our days have already been written in God’s book.  When you go through a disappointment, don’t stop on that page.  Stay the course.  Keep believing.  You may be tired, discouraged and frustrated, but don’t give up on your future.  Our God is faithful.
 
… I’m thankful that some of the comments were from other people saying, “thanks, I really needed this today.”  It’s NOT just me!
 
I’m thankful for all the beautiful photos and posts last week from Love Without Boundaries about our Jonah.
 
I’m thankful that we have begun to receive a few gifts of money to help us with our adoption fees and offers for odd jobs to help us obtain additional needed monies.
 
I’m thankful because I know I am greatly blessed and even though some days are hard, I have those blessings in which to take comfort.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment